CIO welcomes current fellows in training and residents for an opportunity to participate in the Resident & Fellow Activity Scholarship, which provides tuition assistance for the 2021 Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO).
Eligibility for Scholarships
To be considered for a scholarship you will be required to:
Be enrolled in an accredited resident or fellowship program at the time of the meeting in October 2021
Submit a signed letter on letterhead from your program director confirming your status as a current resident or fellow in October 2021
Complete the application form
If accepted as a scholarship recipient, you will be required to:
Attend the entire meeting from Friday, October 22–Sunday, October 24, 2021, including any events designated as required for scholarship recipients. These events will be outlined on this webpage and communicated to you upon notification of scholarship acceptance
Complete a brief survey post-activity
Click the following link to submit your application: COMING SOON
- You will receive confirmation of your submission via email immediately
- You will then receive notification of your scholarship status via email within approximately 1 month after your submission
- Once approved to receive a scholarship, a special registration code with which you can register for CIO at no charge will be provided via email. This registration code will be good for new registrations only
Applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled. A wait list will also be started. Please see below for approximate notification timelines.
- May 21: Application Portal opens
- May 21–July 21: Applicants notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Wait listed applicants will be notified as well
- July 9: Registration Deadline — If you have been accepted for a scholarship and have not registered for CIO by July 9, your scholarship will be forfeited and offered to someone on the wait list
- August 13: Registration Cancellation Deadline — Cancellation requests must be received no later than August 13, 2021. Please email your cancellation request to Caitlin Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org
The activity honorarium for residents and fellows may be subsidized by educational grants from Industry. More information to follow on supporting organizations.
For information regarding educational grant support opportunities, please contact Colleen Waters at email@example.com or 609.630.6203.